Sunday, November 26, 2017
Importance of Sleep
You might not know it but sleep is one of the most important things in your life. It can effect you day in a really good way or really bad way, depending on how you sleep that previous night. You are less productive when you go to work/school after a night were you get barely any sleep. In the book Eat. Move. Sleep, we learned how to increase the chances of getting a good night sleep. Some ways you can increase you sleep efficiency are sleeping with a warm light next to you and keeping your room at a cool temperature throughout the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are some good tips matt. I didnt get much sleep last night and I could tell I didnt feel as focused. Tonight I will keep my room cooler and see how I feel.
ReplyDeleteBefore this semester I didn't take sleep nearly as serious as I do now. After reading Eat, Move, Sleep, I found that there are many benefits of getting quality sleep.
ReplyDeleteBefore college, I didn't sleep much or take it very serious, but after going to college and trying to study all night with no sleep I found out that I needed to sleep more than studying all night and it helped tremendously!
ReplyDeleteI also wrote something similar to this! So I believe that sleep is a crucial element into the survival of the human race.
ReplyDeletePosted at 7:03 (computer being funky)
ReplyDeleteI agree Matt! We need to increase our sleep, and be more active, and eat healthy. It can be hard going to bed early with a big workload and a job etc. It is so important though to function properly throughout the day. It also just feels so good to lay your head on the pillow! Eat, Move, Sleep!